Cyber Security Gold Package
The Gold Package Includes:
- Annual Security Penetration Test
- FortiClient EMS AV and AntiMalware with FortiMail email protection
- 5×8 Network Security Operations Center Coverage with 24×7 alert and response
- Windows and 3rd Party Application Patch Management
- Level 2 Sandboxing capabilities that allow you to execute questionable code or attachments in a safe environment that won’t affect you network
- Next Generation Stateful Firewall deployment and management. We integrate your firewall into our managed and monitored log analysis tools and alerting system for security violations.
- Microsoft Office 365 E3 with added security
- Ransomware Protection Suite with Business Continuity
- Day Zero Attack Remediation Services Discount PLUS+
Ideal for Business with Sensitive Data
This package is ideal for the security conscious business that needs to meet HIPAA, COBIT, PCI and FINRA requirements. Prevent known threats from reaching your network with our Gold Package, the most bang for your buck. (NOTE: if you need full cybersecurity insurance adherence for the maximum premium discount, we recommend the Platinum Package.)
With the Gold Package, you’ll get:
- The ability to discover employee and outbound attack vectors at the internal LAN switch level
- Automated response to behavior analysis and heuristic analysis of all network traffic
- 8×5 US live monitoring of intrusion attempts to your network with 24×7 alert response.
- The ability to proactively address the most common attack vectors by maintaining proper Microsoft and 3rd party patches
- One of the top antivirus and anti-malware solutions on the market coupled with advanced spam control.
- Security experts who will lock down your firewall and actively monitor and manage it for your protection
- Design your network to isolate network segments and build a security protocol for implementation of new technologies.
- Full documentation for compliance purposes includeing HIPAA audit, Security Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan, Incident Reponse Plan and more.
In the unlikely case that a ransomware attack gets through our formidable defenses, the Ransomware Recovery Solution recovers and restores your data and systems up to 15 minutes prior to the infection to minimize loss. We can even get your recovery systems to full functionality within 20 minutes.
Even better? In the event of a day zero attack, recovery services are performed 70% off our standard prices.
To schedule a demo, click here.Contact to Order
This test analyzes the entire network for threats and opportunities for known hacks and attacks. It looks at vulnerabilities inside and outside the network to make sure that your company is protected from both external and internal threats. This service provides an updated asset inventory each time the penetration test is run.
This service watches all network devices for “bad” behavior and provides protection against known threats and known vectors. It also offers protection against known botnets and Trojans that cannot be identified by traditional anti-virus and anti-malware applications.
Our Operations Center is staffed by top US cyberattack specialists that have performed work for large corporations and government agencies. We offer 24×7 monitoring of all activity on your network for threats. The SOC provides real-time reviews of threats and detailed instruction on how to combat or stop an attack to your IT department or managed service provider.
Every day, new threats are discovered by Microsoft and key software vendors like Adobe, Oracle (Java) and other systems. These threats need to be patched to prevent exploitation. Our unique whitelist patch service makes sure that your computers are patched as soon as possible and done to avoid productivity issues and downtime.
The latest and most effective antivirus and anti-malware solution that leverages key threat databases from a central cloud location and feeds all the information direct into our ticketing system.
Recent news stories about various internet-enabled devices has shown that improper security and the addition of these devices to a network can be an easy way to penetrate and compromise that network. Our service isolates IoT devices, and our setup ensures that the most common exploits of these devices are addressed. The service also prevents new IoT devices from being added to your corporate network.
In the event that an attack gets through, our solution allows for recovery of encrypted files from a ransomware attack within minutes prior to the attack or infection. Hourly snapshots capture all of your work in an image backup that can be restored within an hour of identifying and isolating an attack minimizing productivity loss. Additionally, the solution works as an enterprise backup and disaster recovery solution and can actually be used as a server in the event of a server crash.
Store all of your data in a highly redundant, highly secure HIPAA-compliant data center with data encryption, backup, support and secure access to your information from anywhere at any time. CPU and disk are stored in the cloud, so you no longer need to purchase big and expensive hardware to house your information. There are many benefits to VDI, but chief among them is security.
Occasionally, a new attack or vector will be discovered, but not until it has already infected your network. Our team of experts will design a remediation plan and implement removal of the infection at a discounted rate for Gold and Platinum package customers.
Some of the most advanced endpoint security solutions on the market, Cylance leverages AI to spot behaviors and trends that could mean a security compromise on and end point and then stop it dead in its tracks.